This month, we are highlighting Céline Bossart!
Céline is a New York-based freelance journalist and digital media expert specializing in wine, spirits, and travel. Follow Céline here!
Adonis Cocktail ingredients – How to prepare the perfect Adonis cocktail with Sherry
- 1.5 ounces Lustau sherry (Fino, Amontillado, Oloroso, or Palo Cortado—or a combination of your favorites!)
- 1.5 ounces Cocchi Storico Vermouth di Torino (or your preferred sweet vermouth)
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Garnish: Lemon or orange zest
Adonis Cocktail recipe – Step by step how to make the perfect Adonis cocktail
- Combine sherry and vermouth in a highball glass
- add ice
- Top with soda
- add bitters before gently stirring with a straw
- garnish with citrus zest (express oils over drink first).